It’s wonderful how toddlers learn new things so quickly. But what most of us miss is that they could learn a lot if we teach them creatively because creativity leaves a longer impact on the young mind.
Today we tried a new experiment. If you want to know, keep on reading and follow the recipe:
- Mix wheat flour with salt, pepper, little oil. Pour some water and make a dough.
- Make small dough balls and roll them on a rolling stone.
- Use cookie cutters if you have or cut different shapes using some household items – triangle, circle, rectangle, oval, flower or any shape that you can think of.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry these shapes and give it to the little one. Keep saying the shape as you serve them.
- Bingo! He learns new shapes and he eats ! It serves both the purposes of teaching him something new and making him independent to eat by himself.
Hope this helps. Do share your recipe to teach a young mind!